European society for pediatric anaesthesiology
ACORNS Annual Reports 2014
Read the latest information from the Advisory Committee of Representatives of National Societies (ACORNS) HERE
The Society for Paediatric Anaesthesiology was set up in 2009 and originated from the Federation of European Associations of Paediatric Anaesthesia (FEAPA) which was founded in 1984 as a federation of the national societies of (paediatric) anaesthesia from all European countries.
The ESPA aims to provide a variety of services to anaesthesiologists involved in paediatric anaesthesia, including coordination the organisation of an annual international congress on paediatric anaesthesia by local organisations, establishing guidelines on the training, organisation and practice of paediatric anaesthesia and acting as a centre of expertise for paediatric anaesthesiology. Learn how to choose the best dose of Kamagra.
Benefits of ESPA-membership include, among other things:
- close contact with colleagues in Europe and all over the world;
- Viagra super active: what are the drug’s side effects?
- reduced registration fee to the annual ESPA congress;
- reduced subscription rates to the journals Pediatric Anesthesia and Anaesthesia and Intensive Care Medicine;
- access to the members’ section of the ESPA website with many useful learning resources.
c/o Department of Anesthesia, Intensive Care and Emergency Medicine
Wilhelmina Children Hospital/ University Medical centre Utrecht
Mail stop: KG 02.307.1
3508 AB Utrecht, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 887555555/ +31 887554702